Kinetico’s CP Series water softeners are made to handle commercial applications. Used to provide soft water to a boiler, water heater, car wash, or reverse osmosis system, CP Series softeners perform reliably and efficiently, with no downtime for regeneration.
CP Series softeners take advantage of Kinetico’s 45-plus years as an innovator in water treatment. Our classic twin tank design ensures that your business gets as much quality soft water as you need, whenever you need it. Whenever the softener needs to regenerate, it seamlessly switches to the other tank.
The demand-operated, non-electric valve regenerates the resin based on actual water use rather than a timer or computer, so you save on salt and wastewater. Our soft-water, countercurrent regeneration process maintains the softener’s resin integrity for longer, so you experience less downtime for maintenance.
- Non-Electric Operation: Powered by the kinetic energy of moving water. Reliable, no timers or computers to set, adjust, repair or replace.
- Metered Regeneration: Eliminates guesswork and regenerates based on actual water usage resulting in minimal salt use and maximum water efficiency.
- Twin Tank Design: Continuous and uninterrupted supply of soft water even during regeneration.
- Countercurrent Regeneration: Recognized as the most efficient regeneration method. Operates only with 100% soft water which prolongs the life of the system. Conserves water and salt, while eliminating hardness breakthrough.
- Optimal Salt and Water Efficiency: Low water consumption. Less money spent on salt.
- Corrosion-Resistant Valve and Tanks: Long lasting and can endure even the harshest environments
There are no reviews yet.