The Excalibur Water Systems Premium UV Systems with flow rates 8gpm to 13 gpm at 40,000 mj, is completely assembled ready for installation. The Premium mini rack systems consist of sediment filtration or sediment and chemical removal filtration, stainless steel tubing, connectors and ultraviolet sterilizer. Assembled on a wall mounted bracket for easy installation and service with a 3/4”or 1” inlet/outlet.
- Equipped to inactivate microrganisms and parasites such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia, harmful bacteria like E.Coli, coliform and viruses not visible to the naked eye
- Easy to maintain and service with easy lamp and cartridge replacement and quick disconnect fittings
- UV lamp can be changed without interrupting the water flow and comes equipped with a connector that allows for easy removal of the lamp without any special tools
- Built with a durable stainless steel chamber to prolong life and eliminate ultraviolet light degradation
- Equipped with a 5-micron sediment pre-filter to reduce particles in the water
- Includes a 5-micron acid-washed coconut shell carbon block filter to reduce taste, odour and volatile chemicals
- High flow polypropylene filter housings with 3/4”or 1” full flow connections, available in either 10”or 20” versions
- Solid steel powder coated mounting bracket, compact design and easy to install
- High flow rates
- Environmentally friendly
- No harmful chemicals
- Long life coated Ultraviolet lamps
- Passivated and polished stainless steel chambers
- Electronic ballast controller includes both visual and audio lamp failure alarms
- 99.9999% destruction of bacteria, virus and protozoan cysts (Giardia Lamblia and Cyryptosporidium)
- 3 year warranty except consumables
- Product certified by CSA and CE
- True lamp current closed loop current control
- Annual lamp change timer
- Domed quartz sleeve for easy service
- No tools required for regular servicing
- Optional Solenoid Valve
- Optional intensity Ultraviolet Monitor
Note: Replacement lamps and sleeves are available for all models. Contact us for more information.
ULTIMATE SERIES ULTRAVIOLET POWER SOURCE/INTENSITY MONITOR
The Excalibur Water Systems Ultimate Series ultraviolet power sources with integrated ultraviolet intensity detection can be used with all single lamp Excalibur Ultimate Series water disinfection products.
ADVANCED ULTRAVIOLET DETECTION SYSTEM
This detection system was designed to minimize nuisance alarms that have plagued many of the earlier attempts by other manufactures to implement electronic ballasts with ultraviolet intensity monitors.
TWO DIGIT ULTRAVIOLET LEVEL DISPLAY
As well as indicating the ultraviolet intensity level in percent, the display will indicate the number of months of lamp life remaining when the timer button is depressed.The display indicates a discrete error code if there is a malfunction of the power source or detector system to aid with diagnostics and resolution of any performance issues.