Pure water drinking water systems from Excalibur feature reverse osmosis membrane technology, to provide you with water as it was intended to be, just H2O – harmful chemicals are removed.
Pure water drinking water systems from Excalibur feature reverse osmosis membrane technology, to provide you with water as it was intended to be, just H2O. Harmful chemicals are removed. Everyone will taste the difference Excalibur reverse osmosis systems make. Start now with an Excalibur Reverse Osmosis system and receive refreshing water, crystal clear ice cubes and better tasting coffee, tea and fruit drinks. To remove bacterial contamination we utilize the Doulton NSF/ANSI Standard 42 approved ceramic cartridge.
Excalibur drinking water systems feature high quality membrane technology that produces purified drinking water. These Reverse Osmosis systems remove 10% to 20% more contaminants than most systems. High quality, pure, and great tasting water with high capacity from Excalibur Water Systems … whenever you want it.
Begin your day risk-free with pure water and a healthy diet.
Because everyone deserves pure drinking water.
- 5 Stage Reverse Osmosis System
- 5 year warranty (consumables not included)
- 75 Gallons per day capacity
- 5 micron Polypropylene spun filtration for silt, dirt, rust, turbidity and iron removal
- 10 micron Carbon Block Filtration to eliminate chlorine, THM’s and taste and odour
- 5 micron Carbon Block Filtration to remove volatile, industrial chemicals
- High purity thin film composite Reverse Osmosis membrane that removes volatile chemicals, sodiums, pesticides etc.
- Premium lead-free designer drinking water faucet
- 5 gallon high purity composite pressure holding tank
- Installation kit
- Inline post polishing filtration for taste and odour removal
- Removes the following contaminants: Chlorine, THM’s, PCB’s, Pesticides, all volatile chemicals, TCE’S, Copper and lead and many others
- Leadfree designer drinking water faucet
- Can be connected to refrigerator for water and ice
There are no reviews yet.